Sunday, February 8, 2009

What's Everyone Looking At?

I was out enjoying the unseasonably and much-needed warm (in the 50s) weather yesterday when I noticed a whole line of people on the Michigan Avenue Bridge taking pictures. So I checked out the view to see what everyone was looking at.

I don't know what they saw but I saw this: A beautiful blue sky, an interesting reflection of the hotel in the still and thawing ice of the Chicago River and a stream of sunlight providing a very cool looking white stripe in the blue river.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great photo. I used to live across the river from the Sheraton Hotel you have in this picture. I could see this hotel and look down the river all the way to the Lake. It was great!

Guy D said...

Fantastic pic, great to see your ice is melting, might be a month or so yet before it happens here.

Cheers!
Guy
Regina In Pictures