Friday, May 21, 2010

Moving Migration

Lately I've been focusing a bit more on my other hobby - bird watching, so I don't have too many city scenes. However, I think it is interesting to see how many different birds stop by Chicago on their way north during Spring Migration. I love that I was able to take all of these bird photos right in the downtown area.

Here is a collage of birds from the past week or so. You can click on the image to enlarge it or visit my bird-watching blog, which is here, to see larger photos of these birds.

Column 1 (top to bottom): Wood Thrush, Veery, Palm Warbler, Black Throated Green Warbler
Column 2 (top to bottom): Prothonotary Warbler, Wilson's Warbler, Common Yellowthroat, Oven Bird
Column 3 (top to bottom): Magnolia Warbler, Hermit Thrush

1 comment:

Lois said...

I love birdwatching too. These pictures are all wonderful!