Sunday, July 4, 2010

Red, White, and Blue

A Red, White and Blue post for the 4th of July.

Have a Safe and Happy Independence Day

Red: A Summertime License Plate
Although I use 30 SPF religiously now, there was a time that I considered Johnson's Baby Oil perfectly sufficient (admit it - you did, too). And I put lemon juice in my hair for highlights. Really. I was THAT uninformed.

White: Pritzker Pavilion in a Blizzard
OK. Not a recent photo (thank goodness!). This was taken back in February during a blizzard. It was a day that I was wondering if Spring - let alone Summer - would EVER return

Blue: Spinning Lighted Hula Hoops
A recent Downtown Sound concert at Pritzker Pavilion brought out the Hula Hoop Spinners.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I like your patriotic collage. Yes, I used baby oil and after that Hawaiian Tropic (more oil)! I thought all that sunshine was healthy!